.ke Domain Name RequirementsJanuary 5, 2018
How do I add a package in your Reseller WHM?January 10, 2018
WordPress installation involves few easy steps. One has to be keen inorder for the process to be successful.To install wordpress site:
- Log into your cPanel.
- In the Software/Services section, click on the Quick Install icon
- In the left menu, under Popular Installs, click WordPress, then click Install WordPress.
- Complete the form that appears with the following details:
- Base Domain of your website e.g. mydomain.co.ke.
- Admin Email: enter an email address where you want the admin password emailed to. Make sure this is a working email address.
- Blog Title :enter the name of the website. This is what will appear in the header as the name of your site.
- Admin User: your username to be used for gaining access to the admin area.
- Names of the website
- Finally, Click Install WordPress.A progress bar at the top of the page will let you know when installation is complete. Once complete, you will be able to start working on your WordPress site. Check your email for your WordPress username and password as well as a link to your WordPress dashboard.You may also find your credentials by clicking View Credentials in the bar at the top of the page.