Did you know since July 2018, Google chrome and other browsers marked all websites without a secure connection as “Not Secure,” which could cost your website visitors and customers?
What is an SSL Certificate?
SSL creates an encrypted connection between your website and your visitors’ web browser allowing for private information to be transmitted without the problems of eavesdropping, data tampering and message forgery.
With our SSL Certificate your website shall be marked as secure using either a green padlock icon or https URL.
Enable ‘HTTPS’ on your website using our SSL-Certificate. Our SSL Certificate will:
• Secure credit card transactions, emails data transfer and logins for customers.
• Protect your online shopping transactions from fraudsters
• Protect your website information to help keep it safe.
• Boost your site’s trustworthiness and gain visitors’ trust.
• Boost your website position on Google search engine ranking. There shall be high chances of appearing on the first page depending on the keywords used.
Secure your website connection today by subscribing to an SSL Certificate package charged on yearly basis.
If you do not currently have an SSL-Certificate, you can order through softlinkoptions.co.ke/billing/cart.php?gid=11